Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Yeah well I couldn't really resist reproducing here the following quote from itsari's journal:


"The fact that there's even people debating whether or not Creed is better than Nirvana is evidence enough that the human race has failed as a species and needs to be wiped out. A bit sad, really."


I second that. As sad as it is.

This comes right within context considering I've been absorbing With The Lights Out, a 3CD + 1DVD set which is a collection of the more obscure material from Nirvana, particularly focusing on early versions of songs which came to have a lot of sucess later on but are depicted here in their raw accoustic early format. Even if I had already heard quite a bit of what's in there before, through bootlegs and stuff like that, it's still an adorable piece of Nirvana material. I was a bit late buying it, but as they say, better late than ever.

By the way, got around to see Dark City yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will try to come up with a formal review in a few days.

Oh and here's my very own South Park character (make your own!):





Back to numerical analysis revision...

---
[ Listening to: Pink Floyd - The Final Cut ]

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.