Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Friday, October 07, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, we are floating in space

Somehow this Spiritualized album title seemed appropriate as this post's title.

A frankly positive day of work yesterday lead to a somewhat disgraceful evening. Now (slightly) paying interest on last night's (slight) lack of control. Need to get to work, but feel like procrastinating instead. Which, alas, is not an option. Looking to put in some good hours today, make some real progress work-wise, and check out at around 6pm.

I'm not too keen on the turn my personal life is taking, but before I discourse about it, I need to collect my thoughts a little bit more. Feel like I'm on a limbo between really good and really bad and that's too stressful right now.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.