Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Mini-holidays are now officially over. This is going to be insane until mid-January. Resuming work on the Data Warehouse project right now, remotely working with Tiago on this, let's see how it turns out. Right now he's confident we can pull this off, I wish I could share such high spirits about this, but I guess with hard work anything is possible. To make a long story short, we're trying to build a data warehouse out of a regular database which contains information concerning biological warfare. I guess this sounds quite good in theory but rest assured, it's a pain when it comes down to these database issues, it's really not my cup of tea. But hey, it's my job right now and we have to do it.

Other than that and as far as pending tasks are concerned, here's a short breakdown of what's to come in the next few weeks:

* Logic Programming project work: implementing the Othello board game using Prolog. Right now, I don't even know where to start but it's probably not that difficult afterall. Something to start tackle sometime this week too.

* finals on Logic Programming (gotta read on Constraints...), Economy and Numerical Analysis. (I'm particularly worried about this last one but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do).

Ah well.. back to DW.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.