Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Today is a very sad day or music. "Dimebag" Darrell, legendary former Pantera guitarist, was shot to death last night in a Damageplan gig that took place in Ohio. Despite never getting much into Pantera, I respect those guys. And I'm at a loss of words when trying to describe this situation. As I said, the day that a music player dies on stage because some fucking lunatic has decided that way based on whatever, is the day music at large suffers a serious blow. And that day was yesterday. I didn't know Darrell very well but I feel for him and his relatives and I'm shocked that things like this can happen in the 21st century.
I just hope wherever Darrell is now he can rest in peace and keep on rocking up there.




R.I.P. "Dimebag" Darrell

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.