Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Early Afternoon. Slight progress on the translation front. The current plan is to have the second part all done and wrapped up before I go abroad in a week time. Some quick calculations show that there are 469 strings left to translate on this batch (some of them rather long) which means I'll have to wipe an average of 80 strings per day until next Thursday. Damn deadlines, really.

Needless to say, no word from Fujitsu yet.

One quick note to thank everyone who emailed me and posted flattering comments as replies to my yesterday's article at Chelsea Blog. I really appreciate it, and I'm delighted to see people actually enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.