Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Ever since Miguel told me about this blog, I've been a quite frequent visitor to Chelsea Blog. Today, after submitting a reply to the Crystal Palace match aftermath post, the webmaster deemed it worth of front page spotlights and kindly asked if he could publish it as an article in its own right, which I prompty accepted. No need to deny it, having some lines of my own featured alongside such talented and entertaining writers as the ones at the Chelsea Blog is nothing short of flattering and makes me really proud. If you're curious about it, I suggest you pay them a visit. It's well worth it, especially if you're a football (and Chelsea) fan. Here's a quick link to the article I mentioned before.

Thanks Nick for your kindness!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.