Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Midweek. Still no news on the laptop front. I don't wanna get negative or anything but I guess I'll have to start preparing myself for not having it ready when I leave for Belgium next week. The good thing about this absence is that it'll surely feel good to type in a laptop keyboard again. I'm sick of the regular external keyboard I've been typing on all month. And my wrists have already started to complain. Let's all just make a positive energy chain or something for the phone to ring tomorrow and it being Fujitsu arranging for an appointment with me.

This has been a most atypical day. Lazyness seems not to have gone away quite yet and so I didn't touch the translation all day, despite being close at some point during the afternoon. When I finally decided to face it and ditch the work idea for the day and watch a movie instead, the movie player decided not to cooperate and I'm too lazy (works both ways) to fix it today. Finally, got around to pick up where I left off two days ago so I'm now working again at a steady pace, crunching the strings as I go along. It gets really boring sometimes. I better pick up on the GUI database application project before the start of next week aswell. Perhaps the weekend is a good time for it.

Oh, I forgot to tell you the good news. Seinfeld is finally getting released on DVD next November! Apparently only seasons 1 and 2 will be available and only Region 1 so far. So a little more waiting is in order, but there's finally light at the end of the tunnel. I must state here that not having Seinfeld out on DVD all these years was probably the most serious crime perpetrated by the owners of the show. Thanks to Tiago for the tip on his blog!

Must... not... be... lazy... tomorrow...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.