Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

So the hard disk arrived and they got in touch with me to arrange for a technician to come over and install the base unit and hard disk on the laptop. And they tell me after business hours today so they won't be able to make it until tomorrow. Well, thanks a fucking bunch! A whole month to get here and then it'll come right after I depart to Belgium? Goddamn departure is at 09:50 and I'll have to be there at least an hour in advance, so there's just no chance of arranging for the laptop to be ready to take with me. No further comment on this issue, this is the supreme irony, really...

So tomorrow I'm leaving for a few days - until next Tuesday, in fact. The visible change to this blog is that the entries I happen to write while I'm abroad will be in portuguese, so the parents can read it properly. I'll try to get some pictures of the places I visit in the mix aswell. I've already packed most things and I'm pretty much ready to go. Up bright and early tomorrow morning for my first ever plane trip. Boooh.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.