Searching for answers . . . no answers found.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

So, to add insult to injury, I just learned today that someone I care for isn't really on the upside lately both on the physical but mostly on the psychological level. Things aren't really going great these days and I don't I can blame anyone for it really. Everything grows somehow between ill relationships between people at some many different levels and I wonder what is so difficult about everyone just leaving space for everyone else... I see violations of this simple law everywhere I look and it makes me sad.

Anyway, we should keep our head up. The trick, as I recalled so many times during past years, is to keep breathing.

Keep breathing. And everything will look better then.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always an ace on the river.